Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bad Bad Blogger

I'm a bad blogger. I hear a motherly voice in the back of my head that says, "Now Kelley, if you want people to read your blog, then you have to actually post something on a semi regular basis." Yes, I know, and it's not for lack of things to blog. Recently I could have blogged about our recent trip to the Frazier International History Museum (aka Frazier Historical Arms Museum). I could have blogged about our trip on the Belle of Louisville. I can sit at work and think up blog posts all day long, but then to actually transfer those thoughts from my brain to my fingers, the keyboard, and your computer screen, not so much. But I do have news. I officially applied for graduation in December, and while I knew I had enough credits to graduate, the Dean has approved my application!
Also, I found out that the doctor who thought I had carpel tunnel now thinks that I don't have carpel tunnel but something else, probably something in my neck, so he has ordered an MRI. I was hoping to get through life without one, but regardless, I should get one in two weeks. I've heard nothing but horror stories from people who have had them, but I'm not as claustrophobic as they are. At any rate, I'm still on light duty for the time being. I'm also job hunting, so if anyone knows of an employer who's looking for a smart, graduate-to-be with a BA who LOVES Louisville, speaking Spanish, and generally getting things done, let me know.
And the big news (drum roll please!):
Dan found his wedding ring! After a year, and the purchase of a new Mexican silver ring, it was found in an envelope of change. Yes, it was hiding with a bunch of quarters. Amazing stuff.

1 comment:

Kara Lewis said...

I am SO feeling you on the blogger guilt -- I've been a bad blogger myself, lately! I think you'll be fine with the MRI, I've had them and it's really just noisy -- and it doesn't hurt, so BONUS.

Congrats on the graduating (we'll have to have a big party) and the wedding ring. If Todd's ever turns up (after buying him a new one), I am SO pawning that sucker.