Friday, January 25, 2008

We've spruced up a bit

I was never quite satisfied with the colors and design of the blog, but was really constrained by what I could do through the push button design feature that Blogger provides for us html-illiterate bloggers. Thank goodness we have a web design intern at work, who worked through the html code and cleaned up some lines, changed some colors, and designed a beautiful new banner! It feels more like home now, and with this spiffy new layout, I probably should come up with some quality content to acompany it.

In other news, I think that I can get excited about Andrew Horne, possibly for this statement alone: I am not a Politician. I haven't quite figured it out though.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Andrew's a pretty tight candidate.

Glad to see folks out there supporting him.

Jake
http://www.pageonekentucky.com