Thursday, August 9, 2007

IOU

I owe you guys a couple of blog posts, one with pictures from the Art Car Show last weekend, cake makin', and another about this week's LEO. I don't have the energy for it right now, but, I found out today that someone's been using my Blockbuster account. I got a call that I had some movies that were overdue and became suspicious, as I haven't rented a movie in quite some time, so I called. Someone used my account to rent a couple of movies that I've never heard of. Fortunately they're semi-honest people, because the movies had been returned and my credit card hasn't been charged, and I was able to cancel my account. What I don't understand is how they accessed the account to begin with, as I still have my card.
That's all the excitement I have for now...

No comments: