Monday, June 18, 2007

Two things

Kara blogged this survey thingy, and since I've never really filled one out before, I thought I'd go for it (and she posted that I would do it, so it's a little predetermined...) By the way, I may have to copy a couple of her answers...

Two Names You Go By:
1. Kelley -- Especially since I don't want to go by my middle name.
2. Mrs Lewis -- When people are trying to make me feel old.

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Tennis shoes
2. An old Rodes City Run shirt, because I like it!

Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1. Sex -- It's that important!
2. Comfort and understanding

Two of Your Favorite Things to Do
1. Crochet
2. Speak Spanish, even better when I don't have to think about it too hard.

Two Things You Want Very Badly at This Moment
1. Dinner.
2. Sleep.

Two Pets You Have or Had
1. Charlie the cat, brought to us from Illinois by Dan's parents.
2. Tybalt, prince of cats, who decided running away was a better option than living with my dad.

Two People Who Will Fill This Out First
1. Actually, probably no one...
2. See number 1.

Two Things You Did Last Night
1. Unpacked my suitcase.
2. Zoned out with the internet and dreaded returning to work.

Name Two Chores That You Do Not Like Doing
1. Weedeating. I simply won't do it.
2. Dusting. It gives me a headache.

Two Things You Ate Today
1. Turkey sandwich with cheese and avocado.
2. I haven't had it yet, but Qdoba is on it's way

Two People You Talked to Last
1. My mom on the phone.
2. My lovely husband

Two Things You are Doing Tomorrow
1. Working.
2. Crocheting would be nice.

Two Favorite Holidays
Holidays have become so stressful. This will be tough.
1. Christmas, even with all the stress and work, I love giving gifts.
2. Derby -- Yes, it's a holiday around here.

Two Favorite Beverages
1. Mojitos. I've just learned to love them.
2. Coca Cola. I've tried to give it up, I just can't.

1 comment:

Kara Lewis said...

Hey, does this make me an established seer of the future? I made you blog!