Monday, June 11, 2007

Was it prayer, luck, or Juan?

By the time we got back to the apartment yesterday, the electricity and water were back on. Shelly had prayed while we were at the church that if God found it in His heart to fix the electricity, to please make it happen. Only if He wanted to though... (That`s apparently how the Catholics do it) Juan had called CFE (like LGE)to see what the problem was, so I guess he had a hand in it too. Whoever it was, I`m just glad I got to take a shower!
Here are a few pictures that I wanted to post yesterday:

There are sculptures all along the oceanfront.




The altar at the church:



¡Mas escaleras!

1 comment:

Kara Lewis said...

Oh, man, THOSE steps would make a killer afghan!

I'm glad you have electricity and water, two things I personally consider to be can't-live-withouts.

It sounds like you're having a wonderful time -- the pictures are definitely great!